What personal information we collect
When you access our Tay Than Thar Website or Application we may collect the following information:
1. Name, address, contact number , email address, mailing address and billing information you provide when registering for our streaming service.
2. Your customer account data, types of services used, spending patterns, Audio/video streaming and usage, payment history, and preferences for services used;
3. Records of communications between you and Tay Than Thar Music , for example, by SMS, calls made to our call center, voice recordings, images, emails, and letters;
4. Location data, approximate location of your device (when you use a location-enabled service) for using our services;
5. Non-personal Information, including but not limited to anonymous statistics, records and other information related to your browsing of our Web site and the Application;
How we use your personal information
1. provide our services to you, and to assess and improve our products and services;
2. communicate with you, including send you notices, alerts, and invoices, and collect payment;
3. verify your identity;
4. provide you information about the services you currently use and the benefits that are available to you;
5. manage our network operations, including troubleshooting and optimization;
6. help us tailor our services and content to better appeal to you;
7. review your past payment history and creditworthiness;
8. determine eligibility for new products and services;
9. recommend and market products and services that may be of interest to you, including products and services which may be offered by third parties;
10. investigate, respond to, or defend claims or potential claims made against us;
11. undertake any other action required or permitted by any law, regulation, notification and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
As mentioned above, we may aggregate your personal information with the personal information of other customers for various purposes, including research and analysis to better understand our customers, so that we can improve our services and provide new products that will be useful for you.
How we share Your Information
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
1. Companies within East Boy Engineering Company Limited , Owner of Tay Than Thar Music Application
2. Business partners and our vendors who support our service
3. Industry regulators and other government organizations, as required by local laws and regulations
4. Research institutions for better user experiences, product improvements and marketing analysis
How we protect your personal information
We protect your personal information through several technical and administrative security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use and transfer. We have implemented and authorized an internal information security team to oversee our information technology security policies and procedures to ensure appropriate standards and compliance are enforced to keep your personal information safe. When we share your personal information with third-parties to process information on our behalf, we ensure that they implement appropriate measures to protect the personal information that they receive, and only process such information in accordance with our instructions. Your personal information may be stored in our data centers, or in servers and locations outside of Myanmar.